We understand the value of making connections that matter. The right connection at the right time can help IT professionals to unlock opportunities, save time and make more confident decisions.
Join our Transformers Community today! Step outside of your echo chamber and build your professional network with people who have similar projects and challenges:
- Be inspired with new ideas: Join round tables, breakfast clubs and coffee breaks with other IT, cyber and data experts
- Make better decisions: Get independent recommendations and brainstorm with peers
- Save time researching IT solutions: We’ll compare the best solutions for your projects and introduce relevant brands
- Build your personal network: Join leaders and like-minded people at VIP parties and experiences
The community is free to access, the only criteria is that you should be involved in the strategy and sourcing of new technologies for your organisation.
Click here to sign up and a member of the team will be in touch.
Our Leaders Summits focus on the strategies that are driving innovation in cyber security, unified communications, customer contact & experience and data analytics & automation.
Hosted in 5* venues, these are curated conferences for 60-80 delegates who are working on similar projects. It’s an interactive format that combines inspirational keynotes, practical think tanks, discussions and 121 meetings with relevant vendors.
- Cyber Security Leaders Summit – 18 May, Chelsea Harbour Hotel, London
- Data Leaders Summit – 5 July, Chelsea Harbour Hotel, London
- UC & Customer Engagement Leaders Summit – 6 July, Chelsea Harbour Hotel, London
- Manchester Leaders Summit – 16 November, VIP Tunnel Club, Etihad Stadium, Manchester
- Finance & Professional Leaders Summit – 31 January 2023, Sheraton Park Lane, London
The Leaders’ Summits are free to attend for delegates who have active projects and technology sourcing requirements.
Monthly Virtual Roundtables & Breakfast Clubs
Co-chaired by an independent moderator (analysts and technology experts) these virtual round tables are held online to make connections easier for you to make throughout the year.
Each month we will be addressing challenges across cloud transformation, cyber security and unified communications.
You can see the roundtables calendar here.
You'll be in good company
We work with IT teams across every major sector in Europe, and the world’s best solutions providers.
How do you get involved?
Get in touch with the team today to tell us about your upcoming projects, challenges and technology
sourcing requirements and we'll do the rest for you.