We understand the value of making connections that matter. The right connection at the right time can help IT professionals to unlock opportunities, save time and make more confident decisions.
Join our Transformers community today and build your professional network with people who have similar projects and challenges:
- Be inspired with new ideas: Join roundtables, breakfast clubs and coffee breaks with other IT, cyber and data experts
- Make better decisions: Get independent recommendations and brainstorm with peers
- Save time researching IT solutions: We’ll compare the best solutions for your projects and introduce relevant brands
- Build your personal network: Join leaders and like-minded people at VIP parties and experiences
The community is free to access, the only criteria is that you should be involved in the strategy and sourcing of new technologies for your organisation.
Our Leaders Summits focus on the strategies that are driving innovation in cyber security, unified communications, customer contact & experience and data analytics & automation.
Hosted in 5* venues, these are curated conferences for 60-80 delegates who are working on similar projects. The interactive format combines inspirational keynotes, fireside chats, peer-to-peer roundtables and 1-2-1 meetings with relevant vendors.
- Manchester Leaders Summit – 30 November 2022, The Edwardian, Manchester
- Financial Services Leaders Summit – 24 January 2023, Hilton Bankside, London
- Cyber Security Leaders Summit - 14 March 2023, The Carlton Tower Jumeirah, London
- Data Leaders Summit - 25 April 2023, The Carlton Tower Jumeirah, London
- UC Leaders Summit - 5 July 2023, Hilton Bankside, London
They're free to attend for delegates who have active projects and technology sourcing requirements.
Click here to check out the highlights from our previous Leaders Summits.
Monthly Virtual Roundtables & Breakfast Clubs
Our events feature peer-to-peer roundtables offering an invaluable platform for sharing experiences, challenges and recommendations to inspire and inform your next project.
Roundtable topics are curated based on research and feedback from our community and led by an industry expert with topics spanning infrastructure optimisation, cloud migration, cyber security, data and automation and modern workplace strategies.
For those not able to gather in-person, virtual roundtables are also held throughout the year on an ad-hoc basis so, whatever your schedule and location, there is an opportunity for everyone to gather and learn.
You'll be in good company
We work with IT teams across every major sector in Europe, and the world’s best solutions providers.
How do you get involved?
Get in touch with the team today to tell us about your upcoming projects, challenges and technology
sourcing requirements and we'll do the rest for you.